Xperia Z2 Release Date Possibilities
Last year in June, Sony launched its Xperia C and within next three months it came up with first handset of the Z series named Sony Xperia Z1. Now again exactly after 3 months in January in new year, Sony has already announced Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia E1. It is clearly noticeable from last year, that the Japanese multinational has released its next smartphone every 3-4 months. So we can expect the successor of Sony Xperia Z1 that is “Xperia Z2 Avatar” to arrive by first half of 2014.
Its release has not been confirmed yet but is most probably expected to enter the scene by May or June this year. Well now when we know that it can arrive before June or July, let us see what we can expect from the upcoming flagship phone from the Japanese multinational.
- Dimensions and weight: 140.2 X 68.5 X 7.9 mm and 145 grams.
- 5 inch triluminos display with resolution of 2560 X 1440 p and high pixel density of 500+ ppi.
- 21 MP rear camera to go with 5 MP at the front.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, quad core processor clocked at 2.7 Ghz and 4 GB RAM.
- 16/32 GB internal memory, expandable to 64 Gb and battery capacity of 2700 mAh.
Release date possibilities :-
|Country||Release date / month|
|South Africa||June 2014|
These release dates are based on past trends followed by Sony, the Japanese multinational in various countries. For many such stories, updates and rumors from Xperia Z2 and its release stay tuned or you may even subscribe to our blog. Happy reading.